Panasonic Toughbooks CF-20 Mk1 - Fully Rugged Detachable
Two Parts. One Story.
The Panasonic Toughbook CF-20 delivers a new level of unrivalled versatility for mobile business computing as the first fully rugged detachable notebook. Offering the best of all worlds for mobile workers, the Toughbook can be used in 6 different modes to meet every business need. With it's glove enabled touchscreen, up to 14 hour hot swappable battery life and purpose-built Vehicle Mount and Desktop Port Replicator**, the Panasonic Toughbook CF-20 is an unrivalled rugged mobile business tool.
This latest detachable device offers the richest set of business interfaces with additional customisable options to meet a worker's needs. It is the first fully rugged Toughbook to ship with Windows 10 Pro and the first Toughbook to be powered by 6th Generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor technology. Target industries for the device include insurance assessors, fleet management and car hire, field workers, maintenance and service technicians in utilities and telecommunications, as well as government agencies, defence and the emergency services.
- Intel® Core™ m5-6Y57 vPro™ processor 1.1GHz
- Windows 10 Pro
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB SSD (Solid State Drive)
- Intel® HD Graphics 515
- Next generation IPS outdoor display technology
- 10.1" high brightness WUXGA (1920x1200) display (up to 800cd/m2)
- Capacitive 10 finger multi-touchscreen (glove enabled)
- 120 cm drop resistant*
- Water and dust resistant (IP65)*
- User exchangeable, hot swap battery
- Lightweight design - weighs approx. 1,76kg
Used, Grade A Condition.
* Tested at Panasonic Factory
** Optional Extra