Panasonic Toughbooks CF-20 Mk2 Touchscreen with 4G - Fully Rugged Detachable
Two Parts. One Story.
The Panasonic Toughbook CF-20 delivers a new level of unrivalled versatility for mobile business computing as the first fully rugged detachable notebook. Offering the best of all worlds for mobile workers, the Toughbook can be used in 6 different modes to meet every business need. With it's glove enabled touchscreen, up to 14 hour hot swappable battery life and purpose-built Vehicle Mount and Desktop Port Replicator**, the Panasonic Toughbook CF-20 is an unrivalled rugged mobile business tool.
This latest detachable device offers the richest set of business interfaces with additional customisable options to meet a worker's needs. It is the first fully rugged Toughbook to ship with Windows 10 Pro and the first Toughbook to be powered by 7th Generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor technology. Target industries for the device include insurance assessors, fleet management and car hire, field workers, maintenance and service technicians in utilities and telecommunications, as well as government agencies, defence and the emergency services.
Model No. CF-20EV001TE
- Intel® Core™ i5-7Y57 vPro™ processor
- Windows 10 Pro
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB SSD
- Intel® HD Graphics 615
- Next generation IPS outdoor display technology
- 10.1" high brightness WUXGA (1920x1200) display (up to 800cd/m2)
- Capacitive 10 finger multi-touchscreen
- Optional IP55 Digitiser (Dual-Touch Model)
- 120 cm drop resistant (Main Unit), Water and dust resistant (IP65)*
- Windows Hello compliant front camera
- Up to 8.5 hours battery life (MobileMark™ 2014)
- Up to 17 hours battery life with second battery (MobileMark™ 2014)
- User exchangeable battery
- Hot swap function
- Flexible configurations (serial, smartcard, 2D barcode reader, NFC)
- Lightweight design - weighs approx. 1.89kg
Brand New, Boxed. Comes with 3 Years Manufacturers Warranty.
Please contact us on 0345 4591651 or via email to check availability / lead time. Or for configuration options such as Serial or Fingerprint Reader.
* Tested by an independent third party lab following MIL-STD-810G and IEC 60529, Sections 13.4, 13.6.2, 14.2.5 and 14.3