Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 Mk2 - 14" Semi Rugged Notebook with 4G & Serial Port
Panasonic has redefined the design of semi-rugged notebooks with the launch of its Toughbook CF-54. Created for workers in the automotive diagnostic industry and field service workers specialising in mainly indoor repairs and maintenance, the new Toughbook CF-54 with Windows 10 Pro is one of the thinnest and lightest semi-rugged Toughbook. But it doesn’t compromise on durability, with a unique ‘honeycomb’ design for improved strength, MIL-STD 810G and spill resistant keyboard and touchpad area.
In terms of flexibility, the Toughbook CF-54 is equally outstanding. It offers a huge array of configuration options, making it easier for customers to have exactly the device they want.
Breaking the mould for semi-rugged notebooks, the Toughbook CF-54 is only around 30mm thick and weighs just under 2kg. Equipped with the 5th-generation Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ processor which delivers faster computing power, better graphic performance and lower power consumption than its 4th-generation counterpart, the Toughbook CF-54 sets a new benchmark.
- Intel® Core™ i5-6300U vPro™ Processor 2.4GHz
- Windows 10 Pro
- 14"(35.6 cm) HD 1366 x 768 LED Display
- Lightweight and slim design (approx. 2.1kg and 29.8mm)
- 16GB RAM
- 480GB SSD Solid State Drive
- 3x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI, 1x LAN and SD card slot as standard
- WebCam, W-Lan a/c, Bluetooth, HDMI, USB 3.0, LAN & RS232 Serial
- 4G Mobile Internet
- Long battery life of up to 11 hours, with hot swap* and second battery* (up to 18 hours)
- Operating temperature of -10 °C to +50 °C** (HDD/SSD heater as standard)
- Robust honeycomb style magnesium casing with carry handle
- Withstands drops from a height of 76cm**
- Shock and vibration protected for vehicle docking
Used (Grade A Condition).
**Tested at Panasonic laboratory