Panasonic Toughbook FZ-55 14" Semi-Rugged Notebook Full HD with Touschscreen Model & 4G
TOUGHBOOK 55 with Windows 10 Pro, magnesium chassis, flexible configurations and universal bay is the most versatile 14" rugged Toughbook ever built, but doesn't compromise on durability, with an unique 'honeycomb' design for improved strength and splash resistant design. In terms of flexibility, the TOUGHBOOK 55 is equally outstanding. It offers a huge array of configuration options, making it easier for customers to have exactly the device they want.
Secured-core PC compliant - the most secure Windows device in the market.
TOUGHBOOK 55 includes new advanced features which makes it compliant with a new class of secure PCs that Microsoft is developing in partnership with OEM partners. Through deep integration between hardware, firmware and Windows 10 Pro the TOUGHBOOK 55 offers the greatest protection from highly advanced threats & increasing risks of cyberattacks, now and in the future.
The TOUGHBOOK 55 is one of the first modern Windows device in the market that comes with the highest level of hardware, software and identity protection ready right out-of-the-box.
A game changer for computing security.
Model No. FZ-55C-00VTE
- Intel® Core™ i5-8365U vPro™ or i7-8665U vPro™ Processor
- Windows 10 Pro
- 14" Full-HD Active Matrix, capacitive Touch Screen, 1.000cd/m2 brightness
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB SSD
- Lightweight and slim design (approx. 2.22 kg and 32.8mm)
- 2x USB 3.1, 1x USB 3.1 type C PD, 1x HDMI, 1x LAN and micro SDCX
- Front and Rear Expansion Slot
- TOUGHBOOK Universal Bay
- Long battery life of up to 19 hours (MobileMark 2014)
- Dedicated Global Positioning and 4G LTE optional
- -20 °C to +60 °C operating temperature
- Robust honeycomb-style magnesium casing with carry handle
- IP53 Ingress Protection*
- Withstands drops from a height of 91cm*
- Shock and vibration protected for vehicle docking
New, comes with 3 Years Manufacturers Warranty as standard.
Please contact us on 0345 4591651 or via email to check availability / lead time. Or for more configuration options such as DVD, Port Options or 2nd Battery.
* Designed for MIL-STD810H. Test by an independent third party lab following 2nd half of 2019